Raptr has leveled up once again! See what changes we’ve made to our little orange dino:
- Screenshots Gallery – Browse community screenshots in a gallery view, so it’s easier for you to see out even more user content. Uploaded screenshots now also appear on your own profile activity page!
- Top Contributor Badges – Those who receive 30+ likes or comments in any particular community over the course of a month can now earn themselves a “top contributor badge,” which appears next to your posts and comments. Top contributors will show up in the “About this community” section; think of it as a leaderboard for the best of the best!
- Friends Presence Notifier – Want to sync up with your friends? Raptr now has the ability to alert you via web or email when your friends start playing a game that you recently played, meaning it’s easier than ever to find friends that are interested in the same games.
- Battle.net and Nintendo ID Support – Want to share your StarCraft II, Diablo III, or World of Warcraft exploits with other Raptr users? You can now add your Battle.net ID on the identities settings page. Never raid alone again. Not that that’s really possible. We’ve also got all Wii U fans covered with Nintendo ID support.
Other Tweaks – We’ve also done some housekeeping around the website:
- Site navigation is simpler with easier-to-see links on the left and top navigation bars.
- We’ve added a new site footer; click the “About” button at the bottom right-hand corner to bring up the footer and access our forums.
- We’ve cleaned up notifications, with both the Raptr and Email notification settings combined into one single page.