About Us, Announcements, Desktop App/Website Updates

Raptr Rewards beta: Play games, win stuff!

Raptr Rewards

We just launched a thing that we hope you’ll like. It’s a rewards system that (surprise!) rewards you…for playing games!

Here’s how it works: As you rank up in your games by playing and earning achievements, you’ll have the opportunity to unlock real rewards. Stuff like free games, exclusive in-game items, huge discounts gaming gear, and access to closed betas!

To learn about what specific rewards we have available, click the Rewards link on your Dashboard. The ‘Eligible’ tab displays any rewards you’ve already qualified for or that you’re close to qualifying for (you’ll have to gain additional ranks to actually earn those). The ‘All’ tab lists every reward we currently have available. ‘Claimed’ is where you’ll find rewards that you’ve already, uh, claimed, and ‘Expired’ is pretty self explanatory.

Rewards - Logitech

For our beta launch, we got four rewards in the hopper (click on the links for more details):

35% off Logitech G-Series peripherals
This one unlocks for Raptr users ranked Experienced or above in any one of nine very popular games.

60% off Logitech Modern Warfare 3 peripherals
For those ranked Dedicated or above in any Call of Duty game.

Blacklight: Retribution Jump Start Package
A free in-game weapon plus camo pattern for Raptr users ranked Newbie in Blacklight: Retribution and Dedicated or above in one of a number of other free-to-play shooters.

Blacklight: Retribution Veteran Package
A free in-game helmet plus camo pattern for Raptr users ranked Amateur or above in Blacklight: Retribution.

Rewards - Blacklight: Retribution

Keep in mind that Raptr Rewards are very much in beta, so we only have a handful of rewards in the system at this point. More are on the way, including beta access to Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (check back later this week for that one…but you might want to start playing Tom Clancy games if you’ve got your eye on it)! Stay tuned for a lot more good stuff! Please bear with us as we work out the kinks, and we’d love to hear your feedback!

Still have questions? Check out the Rewards FAQ and our official Rules and Regulations if you enjoy some nice legalese.

1. Maxine says:

Again country restrictions whats up with that ?

2. sesho says:

I do not want these “rewards” to show up on my activity feed. I also do not want this “rewards” pop-up ad popping up EVERY TIME I open a page on Raptr until I click it. I am not your dog. Where is the “opt out” box on our account? I do not want any rewards.

3. TheChrisD says:

Nice, more region-locked stuff, even though I would have been very tempted to buy a new G-series mouse or keyboard…

4. Reelix says:

Being rewarded to play games…

Awesome! \o/

5. Scott says:

“Rewarding” me with a sales pitch via a coupon is pretty annoying. Give me rewards, not discounts.

6. AriesWarlock says:

You are asking too much of US based company to cover your country. Don’t like it? Move to a different country.

7. mYTH_2k4 says:

Y U No allow rewards in my region?

8. mYTH_2k4 says:

@AriesWarlock: There are tonnes of companies which offer international discounts. If that is not a viability, they can offer Steam, Origin or Xbox Live deals and/or discounts.

There are a lot of options which can be explored. And I’m willing to bet that with enough user interest and feedback, they will be.

Raptr is an international service. And if it can’t cater to its international users, they’ll move to a different service, not a different country.

User feedback, good or bad, drives innovation and new features. Don’t like it? Move to a different service.

9. Auth3ntic says:

Knowing its still in beta, I still have my hopes for a region free reward system. But since I’ve been a Raptr user, all giveaways or prizes were US only.

10. Woodsmaster says:

Very disappointed that the Logitech one in particular is US-only. I’m British and have been looking for a new headset for ages and almost jumped when that offer hit, only to be told I can’t have it!

11. PogoWolf says:

I would like to see in game coins from different games as a reward. Perhaps a free month for MMO’s, etc.

12. Demian Linn says:

Hey everybody -

Thanks for the feedback! This is all still in beta so we’re definitely very interested to hear what’s working and what isn’t.

A few notes:

Region locking is at the discretion of our partners. We will have rewards open to more/all countries in the future.

We’re also going to be adding new reward types all the time. We just added access to the Ghost Recon beta today.

We’re looking into adding an opt out option as well.

Thanks for using Raptr, and we’re always happy to hear more feedback!

13. War says:

What a great feature! I just got my Future Soldier key today, it is a lot of fun. I might consider purchasing a new gaming mouse as well.

Future rewards that would be great in the future are popular steam games, PC hardware, and maybe console peripherals. Keep up the good work, either way.

14. i just want a raptr shirt lol

15. Kusa 'Aezotee says:

This is awesome! I was really wanting to play the Ghost Recon beta, then I log on to Raptr, and i see this! I can’t wait to go play it.

16. doctodt says:

Why do Raptr send us this offer in europa when we cant ‘play and earn’?

17. WARMORE says:

A+ Idea! Its been a long time coming! Rewards for time spent, bravo!

18. Bellygod0607 says:

Awesome!

19. chris says:

i have a silver us xbox account and i cant even get a link or anything to click on. some help would be nice

20. Andy H. says:

The Awards System is great ! I love it!

21. I can not claim my rewards for hardcore ranking. There are not any Lost Saga awards showing at all.

22. Binary says:

Great rewards I can’t claim due to country restrictions. I play Blacklight yet Can’t claim the rewards.

Great system guys.

23. Ariel says:

quiero una tarjeta de microsoft points de 3000

24. maton419 says:

luis llo mando trajes a microvols porfabor

25. KrysB says: